Jeans for all styles
Jeans are key for all wardrobes, they are always useful and will save you too much time trying to find the perfect outfit and for this, many personas are used to wear them every day, today we will show you what king of jeans are available so you are able to identify the perfect one for your style next time you go on shopping.
“Jeans have the singularity of being versatile, comfortable, and easy to combine and take care of and they can be worn at very place. With all new designs, there are many jeans available for all type of styles”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, a jeans manufacturer company in Mexico.
These are the most common type of jeans:
- Flared jeans – They are a perfect representation of the 70’s style, their main characteristic is the bell-shaped hems, I recommend you to combine these jeans with platform shoes.
- Skinny jeans – They are a revolution on jeans, the skinny jeans are trends on the present, if you like these type of jeans, make sure to try a few one until you find the size that would fit perfectly.
- Boot cut jeans – The bottom part of these jeans is open enough so that your boots will perfectly fit inside, but the bottom part of the jeans is not as wide as the flared jeans.
- Boyfriend jeans – These are boyish styles, loose on the upper part and tighter at the bottom. These are the perfect jeans for a comfortable and informal look.
- Straight jeans – They are a combination between skinny and boot cut jeans, these give you a perfect sense of comfort on the legs and will style your shade perfectly.
“Whatever your style is, there are many jeans that will complement your outfit perfect, we, at Grupo Denim, make sure to keep on proposing new designs that many more people likes”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal about this topic.